[Slideshow "terms-and-conditions-slider" not found]
Roundup Ready canola competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion is open to residents of Australia only, 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of Monsanto Australia Limited (Monsanto) and those residing within the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences at 12:00pm on Wednesday 17 October and final entries close and must be received by 5.00pm on the 31st January 2013 (“Competition Period”). The winners will be notified by phone call and or email and or letter on 18th February 2013 (“Winner Notification Date”). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit a completed entry form during the Competition Period. Only one entry permitted per Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants at its discretion and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process.
- The first correct entry drawn, from each state of Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia, at 10:00 on the 4th February will win one iPad 3.Total prize pool valued at $2,400 AUD.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, no prize is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Each entrant consents to Monsanto Australia Ltd (Monsanto) using (or permitting authorised third parties to use) the entrant’s personal information in any media for an unlimited time and without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this competition, Monsanto and or any products or services supplied by Monsanto or its affiliates.
- Monsanto collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and provide any goods or services requested and may, for those purposes, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to, affiliates, prize suppliers or regulatory authorities and for any purpose to which the entrant has previously consented, including but not limited to, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Each entrant expressly consents to Monsanto storing and maintaining their personal information in its affiliate’s database in the United States to be used for marketing and promotional purposes. Each entrant acknowledges that, although Monsanto’s affiliate in the United States will use due care when handling personal information, the United States does not have laws that provide the same level of protection for an individual’s personal information as in Australia.
- Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information to Monsanto.
- All entries become the property of Monsanto.
- The Promoter is Monsanto Australia Ltd ABN 86 006 725 560 of 12/600 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004.