Registering to
Grow Roundup Ready canola

Growers wishing to grow Roundup Ready canola need to sign a License and Stewardship Agreement (LSA) and gain accreditation. This does not cost anything and there is also no obligation to plant a crop once you’ve signed the agreement.

The LSA provides you with the right to purchase and plant Roundup® Ready canola seed in accordance with the license terms and conditions, including the Crop Management Plan (CMP), and all other regulatory requirements of the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR). Growers must sign a LSA and be accredited prior to taking delivery of Roundup Ready canola seed. For more information contact your local TSP.

Would you like to hear more on Roundup Ready Canola or book an accreditation?

  • Your details

  • Where did you hear about Roundup Ready Canola?